Welcome To Fixingblog.com
Are You Getting Internet Slow From Your Belkin Wireless Router?
Don’t Worry We Can Help You Get Your Speed Boost Up In Your Belkin Router.
Check out Steps Given Below To Get Faster Connectivity From Belkin router.
Troubleshooting Slow Belkin Router –
The reason we are writing this post because we know there nothing is more frustrating than slow internet.
Before We Go Further Please Try Steps On Computer –
- Restart Your Computer And Update Your Windows.
- Please Update The Wireless Driver In Your Computer.
- Check Firewall And Update The Antivirus.
If you are facing slow internet speed from your Belkin wireless router
Here are some step to fixing your slow Belkin router problem-
1- (“Start > Run”, type ncpa.cpl and click OK) and double-click the entry for the Local Area Connection or Wireless Connection. it displays Status – what “Speed” does that show?
2- Update your WiFi driver
Use your computer and also update your Belkin router firmware.
Few More Tips to Fix Belkin Router Speed And Connection –
- Try Installing The Router into the Aria Where You Have Best Need And Coverage.
- Adjust the Router antenna for Best Performance towards Your Devices.
- Change the Channel Settings In Your Belkin Router to get the Proper Broadcast.
- Check the Security type Also Which Suits Your Desired Devices.
Keep Reading For More Cool Assistance –
3- Maybe your Laptop too far from the wireless router, or too many (walls & steelwork) between laptop and router. do not go so far from your wifi range.
you can also add Belkin range extender for better speed
4- Now try to reset your router.
•Unplug all LAN cables from the router.
•Unplug the router power cord connector from the back of the device.
•Using a paper clip, the press continues to hold the reset button For 30 Seconds, then carefully reinsert the power cord.
• While Reset All Light Will Start Blinking That Will Be Good Sign That It’s Being Reset.
Please Restart Your Belkin Router And Modem After Reset And Setup Using The Given Steps.
By default, the password on the router is left blank, and the default IP Address is 192.168.2.1
- Launch a web browser and enter the router’s IP address in the Address bar.
- Click Login Leave the Password field blank and click Submit.
- Under Internet WAN, click Connection Type
- Select your Connection Type and choose dynamic and click Next.
- Enter the details provided by your ISP and click
You should now be able to connect to the Internet.
I hope this will help you out to fix Slow Belkin Router.
😉 Please comment below and let us know more about your problem.
🙂 We Thank You For Reading At Fixingblog.com