Hello Friends ,
Welcome to fixingblog.com
asus smart gesture is an advance version of touch pad driver . It is just and enhance and simple way to control the laptop touch pad .
You can Customise the touch pad function using Asus Touch Smart Gesture . (more…)
Hello Dear Friends ,
Welcome to fixingblog.com
Dear Folks today we will tech you how to fix asus laptop wireless Connection .
We will Guide You through all Quick steps to fix wireless internet Problem
Lets Get started and understand the asus wireless issue computer
Why Asus laptop won’t Connect to WiFi –
Friends what have noticed that most of people facing this wireless connection Problem just after windows Update .
It does not matter how you got this problem we are here to insure that its going to be fixed as long as its not a hard ware problem .
First follow these baby basic steps –
- Restart the Laptop and wait for 2 minutes .
- Make Sure Router Is turned On and functioning .
- Take a Good look at Your laptop Keyboard and make sure wireless switch is On .
- Just Confirm that Your Laptop is In range Of your Router . (check the signal strength)
After you have Tried all these steps We Going to Try some More Troubleshooting Steps –
Updating The Wireless Driver of laptop-
Dear Folks ,
Updating the wireless Driver of you asus laptop will help to fix bugs Or any other Problem in wireless adapter .
Follow Steps to Update the wireless driver
- Go to Control panel And Click network and internet .
- Now Go to Network and sharing Center
- Click Change adapter settings Select wireless Network ( WiFi )
- Please Right Click On wireless Adapter and go to Properties
- Now Go to the Driver Section Under Properties and Click On update driver.
- Let the Windows Search automatically the best Driver for your wireless adapter .
- after you update the wireless driver restart the laptop and see if that works .
If this Works Great, But don’t worry if you were Not able to update the driver.
We have one another way to updating the wireless adapter
Update the wireless adapter using device manager
Press the Windows Key with latter R at your keyboard Together and hold for 3 seconds and than let it go Now you will See A Box At left saying RUN.
- In the Run Please Type Devmgmt.msc and Click OK
- Now Please Go to the Network Adapter and expend it by clicking On it .
- Right Click On it And update the wireless Adapter settings and driver .
See If This Works And get this issue Resolved .
If this Did not work Check the Firewall Settings and Reset the Internet Browser.
Friends You can Also Uninstall the Wireless Adapter.
- Go to the Respective Brand owner website and Download the latest driver available using Your Laptop Model Number.+
- After Installing the latest wireless adapter Please Restart the Laptop .
Read More About FIX Windows laptop won’t connect to wireless to router
You can Also Go to https://www.asus.com/support to insure that you download the latest softwae availble
More Tips to fix Asus laptop wireless Problems-
- Try Updating the wireless router firmware
- You can Also Try chainging the wireless router password and encryption type
- Sometime You Antivirus Can also Block the internet Connection , make sure You update the latest b=version of your antivirus program .
- Try changing the the channel settings on your router
- Please Perform a cleanup of your system and remove all junks and Corrupted files and Get the best Performance out of it Please Follow https://techvaidya.com/get-slow-windows-computer-faster/
See if all this Help You to fix the Problem
Please Comment Below if you are still need Help with it .
Please share this at social networking if this helped you to fix the issue with Asus laptop wireless .
We thank You For Reading at Fixingblog.com
Hello Friends ,
welcome to fixingblog
Fix Asus Laptop Sound Problem –
Here are some methods to fix the audio problem in Asus laptop –
first thing you have to Check to make sure that you haven’t hit the Mute function key by accident. It may be F11 (or close to it!)
First methods –
1- check volume control click on the sound icon in your system tray and make sure there is no red circle with a cross going through it. Also, make sure to raise the volume bar.
2- Check volume in application because a lot of programs have their own volume control so if you are watching YouTube video, you need to turn up the volume in the YouTube player.
if still asus laptop sound is not working so the issue may be more involved don’t worry let’s move on second one .
Guys we made a youtube video about this sound problem see if this help-
put the headphone or speakers in audio jack and check the ports you have connected the speakers or headphones its working or not if didn’t work then configure speaker properties
1 Go to speaker icon (the red trumpet) at the system tray and right-click it to select “Playback devices”.
2 Right click at the blank space and select “Show Disabled Devices
Choose speakers and then click on the Set Default button.
3 if it is disabled then Right click on speakers to select “Enable”. Click “OK” .
4 Under the Playback tab, double-click on Speakers, which is selected by default, to open its properties.
5 Go to Advanced tab under Speakers Properties and change bit rate to either 24bit/44100 Hz or 24bit/192000Hz, depending on the speaker configuration.
6 Click on Apply and then OK to save the changes. Check for sound play on your device.
if not working then Microsoft has a couple of troubleshooting Fix It solutions just for audio problems in Windows. They have a sound playback troubleshooter .
please click on start-
in search bar type troubleshooting click on it.
you can see there hardware and sound click on troubleshooting audio playback.
doesn’t have sound don’t worry
lets move on third one
Trouble shoot Asus laptop sound –
Go to My Computer and right click on it Go to manage and then select device manager
Here you can see “Sound and multimedia” click on it.
- Now click on update driver and select online update it will download driver and you will listen your sound.
- uninstall and reinstall the sound driver from asus website –
and restart your laptop and Connect an earphone or external speaker to audio jack, is there sound from the audio jack?
- if not then press windows key + r at a same time it appears run command .
- please type there services.msc
- and click on windows audio and restart your services if stop .
- restart your laptop and check your sound is working or not if not then some Realtek HD audio no sound after Windows upgrade so restore your window at earlier point (back date) and have patience .
- if again your sound is not working then it may be hardware problem you have to go your local technician .
- If you still get the problem, please let us know by leaving it in your comment. We’ll try our best to help out. If you find it useful, share it with your friends.
We thank you for Reading at fixingblog.com