Hello Everybody ,
Dear Friends Norton Antivirus (Symantec) And McAfee(Intel) Both Are Big Brands With Millions Of Users .
Now These Days Few Group Of Scammers Are Doing Fraud Using The Brand Name Norton And McAfee .
Let Us Clear This The Norton And McAfee Both Are Legit In This Matter .
Exposing Antivirus Scam –
This Post Is All About Exposing Scammer Who Claim to Be From Norton And McAfee And Trying To Spoil The Name Of Respected Brands .
Today We Are Going To Expose Self Claimed Norton And McAfee Phone Scammers And There Installation Fraud .
Lot Of People Have Lost There Confidential Information , Activation Keys And Sometime They Got There Computer Locked Up .
The Interesting Fact Is That Most Of The Time Those Who Got Scammed Never Realise That They Have Been Scammed . (more…)
Hello friends ,
Welcome to fixingblog.com
Dear Friends If You Don’t Want TO lose Your Data Or Programs Than You Should Try Doing A Restore First .
Restore the computer To Back Date –
instead of reset try windows restore because most of windows problem in windows vista , windows 7, windows 8 ,8.1 or windows can be fixed by doing system restore . follow the easy steps –
1-just press the windows key on you keyboard with letter R and hold it together2- you will see a Run box at the left side bottom of computer screen
3- Type rstrui.exe and click ok .
4-Now click next and follow the instruction and restore the computer to the date while it was working fine .
5. if you can see the right dates when it was working fine just look at the bottom of the page and click on show more restore points
now click on next and confirm the restore point and let the computer be restore it will take 20-30 min to get restore .
Refresh or Reset windows computer
If system restore do not work try Reset the computer but before you go for reset or refresh of windows computer.i will recommend please take full backup of your data .
Then go to system Reset follow steps –
How TO Reset Windows 10-
Now when you have to reset windows 10 computer reboot the computer
and go to settings Then click on update and recovery
than you will see many options like –
click on Reset the PC .
now select keep my files and click on next
once you confirm it windows reset will restart the computer and windows reset will start . be patient it will take some time to get reset
WHY RESTORE OR RESET WINDOWS COMPUTER ?
when we are going to restore or reset windows computer to factory settings.
lets understand the possible reason why someone would like to restore or reset windows computer .
COMPUTER SLOW -When computer works very slow and take very long to Process any command
Or when computer freezing recommend to do restore or reset windows computer.
Follow Post To Fix Slow Windows Computer- https://fixingblog.com/top-10-tricks-quick-smart-steps-speedup-windows-computer/
Programs Not Responding – When windows program do not respond try uninstalling or install them.for more follow this post https://fixingblog.com/programs-say-not-responding-can-not-get-work/ and go step by step to solve this problem .
Please comment below and let us know any kind of help With Your Windows Computer .
We Thank Your For Reading At Fixingblog.com
Welcome to fixingblog.com
Fix laptop touchpad issue –
Most of the time this problem comes when you have new update or you may have some driver missing
Here are some steps to fix your touchpad issue-
1- Enable your touchpad by key-
if your laptop has a function key that enables/disables the touchpad. by pressing it Fn key + F5, Fn + F6 .
2- Touchpad devices enable or disable-
- Click on start
- Click on settings
- Go to the devices
- Click on mouse and touchpad
- scroll down
- Click on additional mouse go to mouse properties.
- Click on devices.
See there if touchpad is disabled then select it on enable mode.
3-Update your drivers-
- Press windows key + r key together.
- Type in the run dialog box- devmgmt.msc
- Enter and go to Mice and other pointing devices.
- Find your touchpad driver and Right-click on your touchpad driver and Click Update Driver Software…
If not working then-
- Go to device manager again.
- Un-install your touch pad driver – By right click on your touchpad driver or press windows key + r key.
- Type appwiz.cpl in run box.
- Un-install your driver.
- Download your touchpad driver by your laptop brand name and model no. through manufacturer site.
Install it again in your computer.
Here some video tutorial-
4- Reset your windows-
- If above steps are not useful or working then try to restore/reset your windows the earlier point when it work–
- Press windows key + r key together and type in the run dialog box – rstrui.exe
- Choose a different restore point.
- Click next
- Choose the back date of your restore point when your touchpad is working.
Click next and follow the instructions.For more Help read here – https://www.cnet.com/how-to/fixing-windows-10-touchpad-problems/
I hope now your touchpad is working .
Hello Folks ,
Welcome to Fixingblog.com
Since Microsoft has introduced there new and Improved Operating System (O.S) Windows 10 there has been many Rumors about it.
After windows 10 Upgrade One of the starting issue that really drag windows 10 user attention was Slow windows 10 computer .
It was not all Microsoft fault –
Most of The windows 10 computers were Getting Slow after windows 10 upgrade . Now soon after everybody start blaming Microsoft for Windows 10 upgrade .
But let me be terribly Honest it was not all Microsoft fault . and if if it was they are fixing it fast with there updates .
People just did Not Understood the windows 10 very well .
Let me point out few things like Hardware compatibility , processor capacity , hard disk space , Ram space and few settings after windows 10 update .
We have used Windows 10 as soon as it was launched . we have tested and we have brought few inside tips and tricks .
Read more – Top 10 tricks(Quick And Smart steps) to Speedup your windows computer
Why Windows 10 laptop loading slow ?
friends there can be many reason but 2 key points are
Start up programs – If your computer is loaded with many unwanted start up programs than they are going to make your desktop and laptop boot Very slow .
Try disabling some of start up programs that you really don’t need running all the time .
Remember this – You are just disabling them not uninstalling them so don’t worry your software will be in your computer but it will not be wasting the memory and time every time you turn your computer on .
How you disable start up programs – drag your courser to the very bottom and Just right click anywhere in bottom .
you can see task manger . go to task manager and in the top select startup Here you can select your program and disable them
than click on apply and ok than you can restart the computer .
Guys see if you Still see your Windows 10 laptop loading slow than try this Option –
Power Plan can change Windows boot performance –
Friends just make few more adjustments in your computer like adjust the power plan of your computer .
there is a feature in windows 10 computer called Advance power settings. to setup these start up option –
Follow these Steps –
- Go to the Control Panel>Hardware and Sound or click on windows key and Type Power option and click on it .
- Now please click on Edit plan settings .
- please click on change advanced power settings
- Select the high performance .
- in below you can see what power key do
- select hibernate or sleep
- Now click apply and Ok
- please Turn on fast start up also .
- Please Follow and See if this can be any help to increase the speed of your windows 10 computer .
- you can also restore your computer to back date . this can be also helpful just in case there is any program or update causing this problem –
Read More – How to Reset or Restore Windows 10 Computer see if this can fix your Windows 10 laptop loading slow issue .
Other than this there Few more steps that might help
Click on start
open control pannel
click on power option
choose what the power buttons do
Scroll down and verify “Turn on fast startup” is enabled
(You may need to enter your password or your PC administrator’s password to do this.)
or you can also make a shorcut to shutdown-
Right click on desktop and create a new shortcut
In the location type in “%windir%\System32\shutdown.exe -s -hybrid -f -t 00” and name it Hybrid Shutdown or whatever you want.
Now use this to shut down your computer and you will find that your startup time is back to what you may be accustomed to.
- Right-click on the Start Menu icon and click on Device Manager.
- Click on Display Adapters and identify your dedicated graphics card.
- It’ll be labelled Nvidia, AMD Radeon or ATi Radeon etc .
- Right-click on the graphics card and click “disable“. Shut down your PC (not restart) and turn it on again to see if this has fixed the problem. (If you only have Intel HD Graphics, you do not need to do this)
- If you have an AMD graphics card, there is one more step you can try.
- Go to the Start Menu and type “regedit“. Open regedit and click the Edit button at the top of the screen, then click on Find.
- Type “EnableULPS” and click “Find Next”. EnableULPS will be highlighted in the list of registry options.
Double click it, and change the value from 1 to 0.
- This will disable a power saving feature that switches off your dedicated graphics card when it’s not needed and this will mean your laptop consumes more battery power.
- do this if your laptop spends most of its time plugged in.
i am sure this was helpful . please comment below and tell us if you have any other issue related with Windows 10 laptop loading slow .
We thank you for Reading at fixingblog.com
Welcome to fixingblog.com
Fix Windows is slow after update –
friends once in while there is update in windows computer from Microsoft.
but when you install many updates and with those update you may also install few critical windows update sometimes your windows computer can get super slow .
the best way to fix this issue is to restore your windows computer but before you try restore you can also checkout these steps –
Read More –Top 10 tricks(Quick And Smart steps) to Speedup your windows computer
there are some more step to make your computer faster..
find on and type in search admin and click on administrative tool
then click on diskcleaner (run as a administrator).
and check mark on all that boxes and click clean
up system file.
Right click on start menu and open up control panel
Search for performance in the top right
Click on adjust appearance and performance
open advanced tab and click change
Click the drive system is installed on select custom size
click set and then restart
step 3- you can also make your flash drive ready boost to run faster your window.
Insert your pen drive in your laptop and right click on your flash drive and go to properties of flash drive
You see there in a top tab name of ready boost, select space like 4-8gb and click on apply.
Clean your computer with ccleaner and scan your full computer with genuine antivirus.
you can also uninstall those update which you don’t want to see there..
restore your windows computer –
while windows is slow after update we will recommend you to restore the computer to the earlier date .
please follow https://fixingblog.com/reset-windows-computer-factory-settings/ and go step by step this will help you to restore your windows computer .
Now please follow all the steps and see if this fix your windows slow computer .
For more help and support comment below and let us know if you have any other question related with your windows computer .