Hello Friends ,
Welcome to Fixingblog.com
Before You Continue Learning about how to setup Tp-link Wireless router in your Home we must tell you few interesting facts about Tp-link wireless Router .
Tp-link is a Chinese manufacturer . they build home Computer networking devices like Router ,Switches and Networking cables .
Most of the time when you have a Tp-link router you don’t need a Modem because Its a (modem-cum-router) combo of modem and Router .
How to Setup Tp-link Wireless Router-
if you have a Cable Provider and you have a Router and you would like to setup with your internet connection .
Here are few very simple steps to Go with –
- First Connect the internet cable which came from internet service Provider (Cable coming from wall ) to Tp-link router .
- Now Connect the computer with Tp-link router using a Ethernet cable
- Please Open the Internet Browser like Google chrome , Firefox or internet explorer
- On the Very Top of your Internet browser Please type 192.168.1.1 to access the Tp-link router configuration page .
- Now you can enable your wireless and follow the instruction setup the router .
- Please setup SSID (network name ) And the network key (password) as you wish .
- After you setup please Save all the settings and reboot your Tp=link router.
- Now Your tp-link router has been install .
- You can also contact with your internet service Provider to help you setup the Tp-link router .
Install Tp-link with PPOE Connection –
After You Connect the Tp-link router With cable came from internet service provider .
- Open the browser and access the setup page given above instructions
You can Configure WAN Connection Type
On the router’s management page, click Network > WAN on the left of the web page:
Change the WAN Connection Type to PPPoE.
- type the user name and paasword given by your internet service provider
- After settings just save the settings and reboot your router
- You can change SSID name and security password whenever you like
- Restart your computer and Try Connecting to wireless network .
- Make sure You Reboot Your Tp-link router And Computer after tp-link setup .
- Please Remembber its combo device (modem+router) so please Do not reset it again and again.
- for any other help visit http://www.tp-link.com/us/faq-618.html see if this all help
Please Comment Below For any other Help related to Tp-link router .
We thank You for Reading At fixingblog.com