Welcome to Fixingblog.com
Installing a Belkin extender is Quite Easy With Right Guidance. Extender Will help you boost you the signal & strength of Your existing Wireless Router. It’s Compatible With almost Every Modem & Wireless Router. Today you will all Know About http://Belkin.range & How its Used to Reset & Configure the Extender.
if you have Brand New Belkin extender than Skip the Reset Part and Jump to the Installation portion of this Guide But for those Who have an Older Belkin extender Please Reset it Before you go For Installation. Reset Will Also help you to Troubleshoot the Belkin extender Problems & Allows you to make changes to it. After Reset of your extender, You can Setup Belkin extender as you wish.
Reset Belkin range extender-
Hard Reset –
1. Find the circular button marked “Reset” on the back of your Extender.
3. Hold the “Reset” button down for 10-15 seconds & see all light flashing on the extender.
4. Release the Reset button & Reboot the Belkin extender.
5. Wait for one minute for your range extender to fully Reboot and restore the factory setting.
Now your Belkin extender has been Fully Reset and Ready to be Configured & installed. Now Lets Go And setup Your Belkin Range extender –
Tip – You Can find the default username & Password in the box of your New Belkin extender or Look at the label at bottom of your Belkin extender
Extender setup With Belkin.range –
- Plug Your Range Extender To Power And Restart Your Computer.
- Once Both Devices Are rebooted You Can See a Network By The Name Of Belkin.setup Or Any New Belkin extender name Please Connect With it.
- Now Open Your Browser And It Will Automatically Take yours to Belkin Extender Setup Page.
Tips:-In Case You Don’t see Belkin extender setup Page Please Type http://Belkin.range or 192.168.206.1 to access the Console.
- Follow The Instruction And Select Your Wireless Network Name And Type The Password And Hit Next.
- Once Your Extender Is Configured You Can Place It Anywhere In Your House and Get Your Extended Network All Over Your Home.
In Case If This Fails You Can Also Install Range Extender Using WPS Method.
Read More About – Understand Belkin.range & Install it With Smartphone
Setup Belkin Range Extender Using WPS-
- Push and hold the WPS button on your Belkin range extender for five seconds.
- release the key and look at your extender light you see flashing lights on.
- Indicating WPS has been initiated. Push and hold the WPS button on your home’s router within two minutes of initiating WPS on the extender.
The final configuration will be completed automatically between the two devices from there.
- Plug the Belkin range extender into a power outlet.
- Use your mobile device or computer to browse the available networks and select the Belkin setup from the list.
Launch Your Web browser and navigate to http://Belkin.range.
- Just Click Get Started on Belkin’s setup Web page.
Now select your home’s WiFi name from the list of available networks.
- Enter your WiFi network’s password when prompted and select next.
- Select your WiFi network once again, click Next, and then click Create Extended Network.
- You can set up a new username and password for your range extender as you wish.
WPS PIN SETUP-
You can setup Belkin range extender by pushing the WPS key also
See If your device supports it, you’ll typically find this PIN either on the product label — usually on the back or bottom of the router itself — or within your router’s configuration utility.
Since it varies based on manufacturer and model, refer to your product’s documentation for more information.
- Launch the Web browser on your computer or mobile device and navigate to http://belkin.range
- Now Click Wi-Fi Protected (WPS) under Extended Network Settings, Then enter your device’s WPS PIN in the Enter Client Device PIN field.
- Please Click Enroll to complete the configuration.
For More Steps Visit How to Setup Belkin extender Using Belkin.range
Watch It On YouTube
we hope this will help you out to configure your Belkin range extender. there is One More Method One Can Use to Configure belkin Extender If Wireless Method Fails to Work
Use Ethernet Cable to Install Belkin Extender –
Most of the steps are Quite Same as we have explained in this Post But the Connection Type is Bit Different. Let’s say if you are not able to Connect With Belkin.setup Network Or If you can’t access Belkin extender Configuration dashboard than its Really important that you try this method –
You Need wireless Enabled Laptop with Full Browser, a 2 Meter Internet Cable (Ethernet Cable) & Follow these steps –
1. Plug the Belkin extender to the Power & Plug the Ethernet Cable to the LAN Port of your Belkin extender & From the second End of Ethernet Connect Your Laptop. Turn off the Wireless Capability (Switch) off.
3. Rest all settings are the same as given above Just follow the Onscreen Guide. after Setting Up Extender Place it anywhere Within 30-40 feet From Main Router. 4. 😉 Please comment below and let us know if you have any other problem with your Belkin range extender.
🙂 We thank you for reading at fixingblog.com