Hello Everyone, Welcome to Fixingblog.com
Is Your Netgear Router is not working? Does It Say Connected But Still won’t let your browser the Internet? All lights Are Blinking but No Internet Or Wireless Connection On Your Netgear Router? Do You Have Any of These Problems With Netgear Wireless Router?
Don’t Worry We got the Solution to Troubleshoot and Fix Netgear Router Internet Problems. Let’s Get Started And Fix This problem –
Table Of Contents
Power Cycle To Netgear Router And Modem
Doing a Proper Restart Or Power Cycle of your Router and modem is Essential. Restart Your Modem First Wait for One minute And then Restart Your Router.
- Now Restart Your computer and all other devices at your home Like phone, kindle, tablet, etc.
- Check Your Modem and router Light. See if your internet light is on and working. Try connecting to the internet using your Computer. if the Netgear router orange light is blinking then it’s time to try different ways of troubleshooting.
Reset Netgear Router To Default Settings
Once Power Cycling Won’t Work For You Then Reset Your Netgear Wireless router. Please Follow These steps to reset and Reconfigure Netgear Router.
- Take a Pen Or paperclip And Look at the back of your router. Carefully press the reset Key and hold for 30 seconds.
- While holding the reset key You May See all light blinking Together on Netgear router That Means it’s being reset.
- Please Restart Your Netgear Router and modem again.
- After Reset, Please Try Setting up your Netgear router Like a brand New router.
Setup And Configure Netgear Wireless Router
- Just Connect Netgear Router With Modem With Ethernet Cable to The WAN Port.
- Connect Your Computer Or Phone to Netgear Network Using Wire Or Wireless.
- Open Your Internet browser and type 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 As Default Gateway.
- You Can Also Try Opening www.routerlogin.com or www.routerlogin.net
- Now Follow the Instruction to setup Your Netgear Router.
checkout complete Guide related to netgear router setup & netgear troubleshooting related issues.
Still having Issues
now to those who still have issues with the Netgear router not connecting to the internet should look for more in-depth troubleshooting. now the problem can now be limited to the router only. try some of the things such as –
- connect netgear router to laptop using Ethernet cable & access the network dashboard.
- perform a clean hard reset on netgear router & install it again
- check isp connection & cable connections
Now if still Netgear router not working then try contacting support. for More Help And Support Checkout Some information From Netgear.
Please Comment Below and let us know if you need any other help to Fix Netgear Router.