Welcome to fixingblog.com
Today We will Help You To setup Norton 360 Antivirus Program.
Please Follow Step By Step to Get the Norton Antivirus Loaded In Your Device-
There are two methods to Setup Norton-
to install Norton 360 antivirus on your computer.
1- Install Norton antivirus with CD
2-Redeem Norton activation code and download Norton antivirus from the internet.
Once you insert the CD in computer double-click you will see many files in it. find the file by the name of setup and click on it and run the file to start the Norton 360 installation on your computer.
- Click on the User License Agreement, be sure to read it in full, and then close it.
- Click on agree and install Norton 360.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your Norton product is now installed.
if you want to purchase your antivirus then click on Buy now or if you have a key then enter your key and click next.
One can always setup Norton antivirus using the retail card.
Redeem Retail Card and Activate Norton Antivirus –
- Just go to http://www.norton.com/setup and now type the code (25 digits )
- Now you can log in to your account and download the Norton setup and get the Norton install on your computer using the instructions
- Great, Now you have successfully installed the Norton antivirus on your computer please restart and run full Norton scan on your computer. you can always change settings of your Norton antivirus using the Norton console.
- Sometimes while installing the Norton it May gives you errors. Please try uninstalling any other antivirus before setup Norton.
- Remove any older version of Norton antivirus before you setup Norton with the latest version or any other version.
Dear Folks, We have Noticed that Sometime Computer Gets Slow After You install Norton Antivirus.
Please Read Below How to Clean Your Computer manually From Junks –
Read This to clean Your Computer From Junk : Top 10 tricks(Quick And Smart steps) to Speedup your windows
😉 Please comment below and let us know if you have any other question Regarding Norton 360 antivirus setup.
🙂 We thank You For reading at fixingblog.com