Hello, Friends .
Today In This Post We Will Help You How to Troubleshoot Avg Antivirus And Its Related Problems.
Why AVG Antivirus is not Working
In terms of avg antivirus There can be many reasons Behind your avg antivirus is not working issue either AVG is expired or your system is infected by a virus.
It Can Be Update And Settings Mismatch Issue Too.
Let’s Try Doing Some Steps To Fix Avg Antivirus –
- If your computer is infected with a virus, malware or spyware, it may be preventing AVG antivirus from running correctly. in windows computer.
- Restart your computer and boot up into safe mode by swiping in from the top right corner of your screen,
- clicking “Settings,”
- select “PC Settings. And Click “Update and recovery“
- Then click “recovery” “Then under the advanced startup”
- Click “restart now“
- When your computer restarts, choose “Safe Mode With Networking” And Hit Enter.
- After Windows is done loading, launch AVG, select your virus scan preferences,
- Click “Start Scan” to run a virus scan.
- Any infections found on your computer are sent to AVG’s Virus Vault for quarantine or deletion.
When the scan is complete, Restart your computer, boot into Windows normally,
I hope this will help you out If Not Than Keep Reading Further –
if your Avg Antivirus is Not Active-
Dear Friends Sometime Avg Antivirus Firewall And Other Components Show Disable Or They Turn Red That Means There is Some Issue With Antivirus.
Let’s Try Few Quick Steps To Resolve This Problem –
- Please Close Avg And Restart Your Computer.
- Now Launch Avg And Update The Latest Version Of Avg Antivirus.
- After Update Try Close The Avg And Restart Your Computer.
See If This Works And Get Avg Running.
If Above All Steps Did Not Help Please Follow These Instructions
Troubleshooting Avg Protection –
- Now We Will Have To Uninstall The Avg And All Its Components.
- Download Avg Removal Tool Herehttp://www.avg.com/us-en/utilities
- Install And Run This Tool, Select Your Avg Product And Remove It.
- It May Takes 10 to 15 minutes to Remove Avg And All Its Components.
- Please Restart Your Computer Once The Removal Is Done.
- Now You Can Download And Install Your Avg Antivirus To Your Computer Again.
- See If This Helps And Get Your Avg Working Again.
😉 Please Comment Below And Lets Us Know If You Need Any Other Help With Avg Protection, Avg Zen Or Avg Internet Security.
🙂 We Thank You For Reading At Fixingblog.com