Welcome to fixingblog.com
Setup Dlink router in easy steps-
Here are some step to configure and setup the Dlink router –
- Open any web browser on your computer.
- Enter 192.168.0.1 into the address bar.
- Enter “admin” as the User Name, and leave the Password field blank.
- Click the “Setup Wizard” button.
- Click the “Launch Internet Connection Setup Wizard” button.
- Create an administrator password.
7- Set your time zone.
8- Select your internet connection type. (Most home users who connect via cable or DSL will select the first option (“DHCP Connection”)
9- Click the “Clone Your PC MAC Address” (if empty).
10- Save your settings. Click the “Connect” button to save your settings. your router will reboot, which may take one to two minutes.
now you are connected with network Test the connection.,
Creating a Wireless Network
1- Log into your router. Enter 192.168.0.1 into the browser window of a computer connected to the router via Ethernet.
2- Click the “Setup” tab.
3- Click the “Wireless Settings” menu in the left frame.
4- Check the “Enable Wireless” box.
5- Enter a name for the network. Give your network a name,
6- Select “WPA2” as the “Security Mode”.
7- Create a strong password and please remember it or wrote it down somewhere because you will need it after setup.
8- Click the “Save Settings” button.
9- restart the router after setup Dlink router and wait for 1 min.
Now your wireless network is active, you can connect you all devices to a wireless network.
Tips and Tricks to setup Dlink router –
- you can setup dlink router just by connecting with a modem with an ethernet cable.
- we always recommend resetting the dlink router if it is the old router.
😉 I hope this will help you setup Dlink router. Please comment below and let us know if you need any other help.
🙂 Thanks for reading at fixingblog.com