Belkin Range Extenders Are one of the best Home extenders. In this post, we will describe what is Belkin.range and how to configure and install Belkin range extender.
Let’s Get Started and find out –
What is Belkin.range? –
folks Many People have asked this Question While Installing Belkin Extender Let Us Explain That
- Belkin.range is a Local Web portal That Helps you to Connect And Setup Range Extender Administration.
- You Can Install And Configure Your Belkin Range Extender With Help Of Belkin.range.
- When You Are Connected With Belkin.setup Which Is a default Network Name for Belkin extender Please Type Belkin.range in the URL of your Browser to change settings of your Extender.
- Belkin extender is A Plug And Play Device and Belkin.range makes it Easy And Simple
Without Confusing you let me Explain how to Setup Belkin extender –
Tip – Keep In Mind That You Can setup the extender With Any Of your devices With Full Browser And Wireless Capability.
Setup And Configure Belkin Range Extender –
- Just Unbox Your Extender And Plug it to the Power outlet and turn it on.
- Now Go to Your Computer Or Phone And Refresh The Network List, Their You Can See an Unsecured Network By The Name Of Belkin.setup. Please Connect with it.
3- Once Connected it should Automatically Take you to configuration Portal. If Not then open Any Browser Like chrome, safari, Firefox Or Internet Explorer And Type “http://belkin.range”
4- Now it Will Search For network name Around the extender Please select your Main Router Network and hit Next
5- Type the password of your main router and Tap Next . You Can Also Create New SSID (network name) and Password for Your Belkin extender if you wish .
6- if your Extender is a DUAL Band extender you Can Have Both Like 2.4 GHz and 5GHz Network .
7 – After Setup Please Restart You Router AND extender To Apply The Settings .
Now You Have Your Extender, Working . You Can Place your extender to the extension of your Existing main network Or Anywhere Middle of the house.
According to Belkin, it can increase your network up to an additional of 5,000 square feet.
You Can Also Configure Range extender with the help of WPS kEY.
Please Comment Below For Any Other Help With Belkin Extender .