Today in this post we are going to Help you with Asus Router Login. we are also going to explain on few things that may help you manage Asus router settings and services. Know what is the default Asus router ip and what is the default username and password.
Asus is one of the most used and trusted routers around the globe. Asus amazing networking products keep many happy hearts however troubleshooting the router can be bit tricky and you would need Asus router login to make any changes such as –
- Lookup Your Wireless Network Key(Password) Without Doing Factory Reset of Your Router
- Change Settings such as SSID, Password, Band & Channel Settings.
- troubleshoot and setup Asus router & Connect devices
- Perform Self Repair, Reboot, Optimization, Factory Reset and
- Asus router firmware updates and manage guest networks.
in Short, If You Know How to Access Asus Router setup Page then It’s Easy for You to Troubleshoot Or Diagnose Wireless Problems related Asus router. You can fix asus router Common issues with the help of the Guide,
Asus router login
now before you jump to login Asus router please understand some information we may need to up in our hand. details such as
- Default Ip Address ( Default Gateway )
- Default Username & Password
- Connection From Asus Router
- Device With Full Browser Capability
What Is The Default IP Address Of Asus Wireless Router?
Answer – default IP address to access Asus router Is 192.168.1.1 Or You can Try web address http://router.asus.com for main Asus router login.
these details are changeable depending on the Asus Model. Please look at the back of the router for default details
Now Please follow steps to the login Asus router-
- Connect Asus router with computer or smartphone using wifi but in case you are not able to access the wifi please connect the computer with Asus router using the internet cable.
- Now Open Any Internet Browser Like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome Or Firefox.
- Type The Default IP At The URL Box 192.168.1.1 Or Router.asus.com And Press Enter.
- in some cases asus.router.login Would also work.
Step 4 – Now You Will See Small Box Asking For User Name And Password.
Step 5 Please Try These combinations For Password And User Name.
|admin||leave it blank|
Try these usernames and passwords one by one and get to Asus router login page.
When No Combination of default Password & Username Work Then You Would have to Reset the Asus router Back to Default settings. It’s easy to the setup Asus router after reset however let’s Get started on reset first-
Restore Asus Router Default Settings –
Know that Resetting Asus router Would Erase all the Previous Settings & Get your Asus router back to default factory settings.
Since you may have no Login access to the Asus router setup page we using Asus Router GUI, we are left with only option to Reset Asus Wireless Router
Hard Reset Asus Router – its Quite Simple & Handy to Hard Reset Asus Wifi Router.
- Plug the Asus Router to Power outlet and turn it on.
- wear safety gloves and find a tiny object such as a paper clip or ballpen for reset.
- Press the Reset Key Located at the back of Asus Router With help of any Tine Object & Hold it for the Next 20-30 Seconds.
- once all lights on Asus Router flashing up let the reset key go and Restart the Asus Router.
After the reset just follows the steps given above for Asus router login and this time it will work with default details.
Once Logged in Please setup Asus router t and get it configured as you like.
While Setup You Can Change Password And All The Settings As You Wish.
- Tips : –
- After You Done Setup Please Don’t Forget To Restart All Your Devices.
- In Case You Reset The Asus Router Please Change The SSID (Network Name ) And Password.
- After Login Asus router You Can Change The Settings However You Wish.
we Hope All This Information Did Helped You To Login Asus router.
Please Comment Below And Let Us Know If You Need Any Other Help With Asus Router Login .
We Thank You For Your Time.