Fix- Zyxel blinking orange /red and wireless
when your Zyxel router does not work here are few steps that you might want to follow to solve this Zyxel blinking orange problem.
Before you think to reset the Zyxel modem or ADSL router-
I will suggest you not to try that because then you would have to go through with your ISP or service man.
try these instead-
Try rebooting the modem and unplug the cable and wait for at least 5 min and then restart it again.
if it does works then try doing a reset on your wireless router.
Reset orange blinking Zyxel wireless router
- at the back of your device press, the reset key using the paperclip on the pin and hold it for like 45 sec and see the lights they all will start blinking.
- try to login in Zyxel wireless system.
- Just type 192.168.1.1 on the very top of your browser (URL BOX)
- Type the User name[admin] and Password If you have it great or look at your ZyXEL device you may find it at bottom or back of your ZyXEL.
- now it should ask you to change the user name and password you can click on ignore for now and go to the setup wizard.
- Setup your router and you can also change user name and password for wireless access.
- click on apply and save settings.
- make sure you update the firmware of your Zyxel device and reboot the router. try this post also see if this will go helpful.
please make sure the hardware connections are fine and you get the internet from you internet service provider.
after that you might want to contact with Zyxel
please do not reset it, again and again,
we thank you for reading and please let us know if you have any other question
please comment if you need any help with your wireless router .and tell us so we can help . thanks