Welcome to Fixingblog.com
Linksys Routers are one of the best Home wireless routers. it has good security feature and better wireless length.
Check out this Post about Linksys wireless router setup.
Please follow steps and you will be able to setup Linksys wireless router in 5 min.
How to Setup Linksys Wireless Router?
Folks While you are Reading article we are quite sure that you are looking to setup Linksys router with your internet connection.
- First, make sure modem is getting the Internet.
- Now Connect Your modem with Linksys wireless router using Ethernet cable.
- Make Sure modem Should be Connected to W.A.N (Internet) port of your router.
- Now its Time to Configure Linksys Wireless router – Please Connect the router to your Computer using the Ethernet cable.
- Make sure First Port (LAN 1) of your Linksys router needs to be connected to your Computer Using the Cable.
- Please Find the Default Gateway Open command prompt (CMD) and type config And JUST Drag the cursor look for default gateway you will see a Default Gateway.
- Most of the Time Linksys wireless router Default gateway is 192.168.1.1 OR 10.0.0.1 see if that open the router page for you.
- Open the Browser on your computer Like Chrome, Firefox, internet explorer or Microsoft edge etc . and Type the Default Gateway on the Very Top of your browser 192.168.1.1 and press Enter.
- It will Ask for user name and password
Try these combinations
username = admin and password = admin
if that did not work checkout this
username = admin and password =password
Configure and setup Linksys Wireless Router-:
Once you are on your Linksys wireless router setup page you can change settings as you wish –
Go to wireless settings and change the SSID (NETWORK NAME ) and For password go to wireless security and change the Password (Network Key ).
Now Save all the settings and reboot Your wireless Router. and wait for 2 Minutes.
Congrats, You did a good job your Linksys router should be setup by now.
Tips for Linksys wireless router setup-:
- While settings up Linksys wireless router may sure Your connection type there is few connection type like static connection, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), etc.
- You can ask your ISP (Internet Service Provider) for your connection type.
- While installing your Router make sure the wireless connection is right.
- Please Make a complex password for router and do not leave Guest network Open and Unsecured (Unless You are intended to Throw Free internet around Your for other People)
- Restart Your Router Once in a while for better connection and performance
Please Comment Below For any other Help Related with Linksys wireless Router setup.
We Thank Your For Reading at Fixingblog.com