Welcome to Fixingblog.com
Installing a Belkin extender is Quite Easy With Right Guidance. Extender Will help you boost you the signal & strength of Your existing Wireless Router. Its Compatible With almost Every Modem & Wireless Router. if You have a Older Belkin extender Please Reset it Before you go For Installation.
Reset Will Also help you to Troubleshoot the Belkin extender Problems & Allows you to make changes to it. After Reset of your
Reset Belkin range extender-
Leave Your Range Extender Powered ON.
- Find the circular button marked “Reset” on the back of your router.
- Use a pin or paperclip and press the “Reset” button.
- Hold the “Reset” button down for 10-15 seconds & see all light flashing on
- Release the Reset button & Reboot the Belkin extender.
- Wait for one minute for your range extender to fully Reboot and restore the factory setting.
Now your Belkin extender has been Fully Reset and Ready to be Configured & installed. Now Lets Go And setup Your Belkin Range extender –
Tip – You Can find the default username & Password in the box of your New Belkin extender or Look at the lable bottom of your Belkin extender
Extender setup With Belkin.range –
- Plug Your Range Extender To Power And Restart Your Computer.
- Once Both Devices Are rebooted You Can See a Network By The Name Of Belkin.setup Or Any New Belkin extender name Please Connect With it.
- Now Open Your Browser And It Will Automatically Take yours to Belkin Extender Setup Page.
Tips:-In Case You Don’t see Belkin extender setup Page Please Type Belkin.range Or http://Belkin.range
- Follow The Instruction And Select Your Wireless Network Name And Type The Password And Hit Next.
- Once Your Extender Is Configured You Can Place It Anywhere In Your House and Get Your Extended Network All Over Your Home.
In Case If This Fails You Can Also Install Range Extender Using WPS Method.
Read More : Belkin Range Extender Won’t Connect to Internet
Setup Belkin Range Extender Using WPS-
- Push and hold the WPS button on your Belkin range extender for five seconds.
- release the key and look at your extender light you see flashing lights on.
- Indicating WPS has been initiated. Push and hold the WPS button on your home’s router within two minutes of initiating WPS on the extender.
Final configuration will be completed automatically between the two devices from there.
- Plug the Belkin range extender into a power outlet.
- Use your mobile device or computer to browse the available networks and select Belkin setup from the list.
Launch Your Web browser and navigate to http://Belkin.range.
- Just Click Get Started on Belkin’s setup Web page.
Now select your home’s WiFi name from the list of available networks.
- Enter your WiFi network’s password when prompted and select next.
- Select your WiFi network once again, click Next, and then click Create Extended Network.
- You can setup new username and password for your range extender as you wish.
Learn More : Troubleshooting Belkin Range extender | Belkin.Range
WPS PIN SETUP-
You can setup Belkin range extender by pushing the WPS key also
See If your device supports it, you’ll typically find this PIN either on the product label — usually on the back or bottom of the router itself — or within your router’s configuration utility.
Since it varies based on manufacturer and model, refer to your product’s documentation for more information.
- Launch the Web browser on your computer or mobile device and navigate to http://belkin.range.
- Now Click Wi-Fi Protected (WPS) under Extended Network Settings, Then enter your device’s WPS PIN in the Enter Client Device PIN field.
- Please Click Enroll to complete the configuration.
For More Steps Visit How to Setup Belkin extender Using Belkin.range
Watch It On YouTube
we hope this will help you out to configure your Belkin range extender.
😉 Please comment below and let us know if you have any other problem with your Belkin range extender.
🙂 We thank you for reading at fixingblog.com