Welcome to Fixingblog.com
After all, you are Here Please follow Step by Step and see if this can help you to setup Belkin range extender.
Here you can also get information on how to reset and make changes into your Belkin range extender.
Reset Belkin range extender-
Here is some step to reset your range extender.
Leave Your Range Extender Powered ON.
- Find the circular button marked “Reset” on the back of your router.
- Use a pin or paperclip and press the “Reset” button.
- Hold the “Reset” button down for 10 seconds.
- Release the button.
- Wait for one minute for your range extender to fully Reboot and restore the factory setting.
- Folks As Soon You Reset Your Range Extender Please Restart It.
Installing Belkin Range extender –
- Plug Your Range Extender To Power And Restart Your Computer.
- Once Both Devices Are rebooted You Can See a Network By The Name Of Belkin.setup Please Connect With it.
- Now Open Your Browser And It Will Automatically Take yours to Belkin Extender Setup Page.
Tips – In Case You Don’t see Belkin extender setup Page Please Type Belkin.range Or http://Belkin.range
- Follow The Instruction And Select Your Wireless Network Name And Type The Password And Hit Next.
- Once Your Extender Is Configured You Can Place It Anywhere In Your House and Get Your Extended Network All Over Your Home.
In Case If This Fails You Can Also Install Range Extender Using WPS Method.
Setup Belkin Range Extender Using WPS-
- Push and hold the WPS button on your Belkin range extender for five seconds.
- release the key and look at your extender light you see flashing lights on.
- Indicating WPS has been initiated. Push and hold the WPS button on your home’s router within two minutes of initiating WPS on the extender.
Final configuration will be completed automatically between the two devices from there.
- Plug the Belkin range extender into a power outlet.
- Use your mobile device or computer to browse the available networks and select Belkin setup from the list.
Launch Your Web browser and navigate to http://Belkin.range.
- Just Click Get Started on Belkin’s setup Web page.
Now select your home’s WiFi name from the list of available networks.
- Enter your WiFi network’s password when prompted and select next.
- Select your WiFi network once again, click Next, and then click Create Extended Network.
- You can setup new username and password for your range extender as you wish.
WPS PIN SETUP-
You can setup Belkin range extender by pushing the WPS key also
See If your device supports it, you’ll typically find this PIN either on the product label — usually on the back or bottom of the router itself — or within your router’s configuration utility.
Since it varies based on manufacturer and model, refer to your product’s documentation for more information.
- Launch the Web browser on your computer or mobile device and navigate to http://belkin.range.
- Now Click Wi-Fi Protected (WPS) under Extended Network Settings, Then enter your device’s WPS PIN in the Enter Client Device PIN field.
- Please Click Enroll to complete the configuration.
For more help how to setup Belkin Extender Read/Watch Article’s/Video-
Watch It On YouTube
we hope this will help you out to configure your Belkin range extender.
😉 Please comment below and let us know if you have any other problem with your Belkin range extender.
🙂 We thank you for reading at fixingblog.com