Welcome to fixingblog.com
Fix webcam is upside down –
the webcam is the most important component for video call . while you are doing video callings using skype, messenger, or any other video calling software .
If your webcam is upside down after windows update Or webcam is not working properly of may can try these steps to Get the Webcam working .
Some Basic Steps –
- Restart the computer and update the latest software for webcam in device manager.
- make sure webcam is not off in program .
- we have to make sure its webcam issue or particular program issue .
check the camera and webcam please click on windows key and type camera please open and see if it is working .
Try uninstalling and installing webcam driver-
if you see the webcam is upside down and not responding . try these steps to rectify the problem with webcam –
- Open the device manager .
- Click on imaging device and right click on it and please update the driver .
- after update restart the computer . if this did not work and try more here-
- Again Open the device manager click on imaging device than go to properties .
- Now Go to details under and look under property click on device description.
- Select Hardware ids and under the value ,
- you will see two values in value box please copy the 2nd value and driver name . After that uninstall the driver
- Please go to the respective brand owner website and find your model and download the same driver with 2nd value that you have copied before . and install it and than restart the computer .
- after reboot check to see if the webcam is working .
- watch the you tube video also see if this guide you to same
after that please perform some cleanup on your windows computer using this link Top 10 tricks(Quick And Smart steps) to Speedup your windows computer
after all i hope this will help you to solve the issue and your webcam should work .
Please comment below and let us know if you have any other problem with your webcam .
we thank you for reading at fixingblog.com .