Welcome to fixingblog.com
Fix Windows is slow after update –
friends once in while there is an update in windows computer from Microsoft.
But when you install many updates and with those update, you may also install few critical windows update sometimes your windows computer can get super slow.
The best way to fix this issue is to restore your windows computer but before you try to restore you can also check out these steps –
there is some more step to make your computer faster.
- find on and type in search admin and click on the administrative tool
- then click on disk cleaner (run as an administrator).
- And check mark on all that boxes and click cleanup system file.
- Right click on start menu and open up control panel
- Search for performance in the top right
- Click on adjust appearance and performance
- open advanced tab and click change
- Unchecked automatic
- Click the drive system is installed on select custom size
Click set and then restart
- you can also make your flash drive ready boost to run faster your window.
- Insert your pen drive in your laptop and right click on your flash drive and go to properties of flash drive
- You see there in a top tab name of ready boost, select space like 4-8gb and click on apply.
- Clean your computer with CCleaner and scan your full computer with genuine antivirus.
- You can also uninstall those update which you don’t want to see there.
Restore your windows computer –
While windows are slow after the update we will recommend you to restore the computer to the earlier date.
Please follow https://fixingblog.com/reset-windows-computer-factory-settings/ and go step by step this will help you to restore your windows computer.
Now please follow all the steps and see if this fix your windows slow computer.
For more help and support comment below and let us know if you have any other question related to your windows computer.