welcome to fixingblog.com
folks every time computer gets auto restart or says preparing automatic repair there can be many reason behind this issue .
Fix laptop preparing automatic repair –
Here are some steps to get out the stuck or loop process again and again.-
1- Boot in safe mode-
Restart your computer by pressing power button and hold for 20seconds and restart it again and try to press shift and f8 to get into safe mode.
- open cmd and run as administrator in cmd type sfc /scannow and hit enter wait for the process.
- run chkdsk command in cmd after that.
- run a ccleaner and avg cloud care programs to remove virus and for cleaning some sytem file. try to backup your files.
- if problem is not fixed then again go to the safe mode and try to restore your pc.
if this function will not working then try this-
2- Factory restore-
- press f11 key and hold that key and press power button. –
for factory restore.
- Attach your keyboard. choose your country.
- Hit enter
- Go to the troubleshoot.
- Click on reset this/your pc.
- It will remove your all data
- Click next
- Now choose operating system.click clean the drive.
- Select it hit enter.
- Wait the process and see if this works .
- restart the computer
Try some cool tricks –
- remove all unwanted start up programs and disable them using task manager
- in new computers there is always a program like hp cool sense , make sure its turned on .
- make sure your inside fan is working your computer
- run a full virus scan to remove viruses and junks from the computer
if you have this problem . it is also possible that your computer is slow please follow https://fixingblog.com/top-10-tricks-quick-smart-steps-speedup-windows-computer/
for more help you can also read here-
Please comment Below and let us know if you have any other question related computer preparing automatic repair .
we thank you for reading at fixingblog.com