Welcome to fixingblog.com
folks every time the computer gets auto restart or says preparing automatic repair there can be many reasons behind this issue.
Table Of Contents
Fix laptop preparing automatic repair
Here are some steps to get out of the stuck or loop process again and again.-
1. Boot in safe mode
Restart your computer by pressing the power button and hold for 20 seconds and restart it again and try to press shift and f8 to get into safe mode.
- open cmd and run as administrator in cmd type sfc /scan now and hit enter wait for the process.
- run chk disk command in cmd after that.
- run a cleaner and avg cloud care program to remove the virus and for cleaning some system files. try to backup your files.
If the problem is not fixed then again go to the safe mode and try to restore your pc.
Open the run box and type there rstrui.exe
And try to reset your windows at an earlier point.
if this function will not work then try this-
2. Factory restores
- press the f11 key and hold that key and press the power button. –
- for factory restore.
- Attach your keyboard. choose your country.
- Hit enter
- Go to troubleshoot.
- Click on reset this/your pc.
- It will remove your all data
- Click next
- Now choose an operating system. click clean the drive.
- Select it and hit enter.
- Wait for the process and see if this works.
- restart the computer
Try some cool tricks
- remove all unwanted startup programs and disable them using the task manager
- on new computers there is always a program like hp cool sense, make sure it is turned on.
- make sure your inside fan is working on your computer
- run a full virus scan to remove viruses and junk from the computer
for more help,
Please Comment Below and let us know if you have any other question-related computer preparing automatic repair.
we thank you for reading at fixingblog.com