This post is all about tplink wifi router setup and configuration today we help you understand how to install and setup tplink router with your internet connection.
Tp-link is a Chinese Networking Equipment manufacturer. they build home & Small Business Computer networking devices like Router, Switches and Networking Cables.
tp-link does make many networking devices such as wifi routers, Range extenders, and Modem-Cum-Routers (hybrid Routers) and this post will help you Setup tp link router and Hybrid Modem-cum routers.
How to Setup Tp-link Wireless Router-
if you have a Cable Provider and you have a Router and you would like to set up with your internet connection.
Here are a few very simple steps to Go with –
- First Connect the internet cable which came from internet service Provider (Cable coming from wall ) to Tp-link router.
- Now Connect the computer with a Tp-link router using an Ethernet cable.
- Please Open the Internet Browser like Google Chrome, Firefox or internet explorer.
- On the Very Top of your Internet browser Please type 192.168.1.1 to access the Tp-link router configuration page.
- Now you can enable your wireless and follow the instruction set up the router.
- Please set up SSID (network name ) And the network key (password) as you wish.
- After you setup please Save all the settings and reboot your Tp-link router.
- Now Your tp-link router has been installing.
- You can also contact your internet service provider to help you set up the Tp-link router.
Note – Please Understand that router and extenders are different devices. so for Range extender setup, Please go to tp link extender setup and Guides
Install Tp-link with PPPoE Connection –
After You Connect the Tp-link router With cable came from an internet service provider.
- Open the browser and access the setup page given above instructions
- You can Configure WAN Connection Type, Go to router’s management page,
- Click Network > WAN on the left of the web page Change the WAN Connection Type to PPPoE.
- Type the username and password given by your internet service provider
- After settings just save the settings and reboot your router
- You can change SSID name and security password whenever you like
- Restart your computer and Try Connecting to the wireless network.
- Tips : –
- Make sure You Reboot Your Tp-link router And Computer after tp-link setup.
- Please Remember its combo device (modem+router) so please do not reset it again and again.
- for any other help Please Visit TPLink Official
Site seeif this all helps.
Please Comment Below For any other Help related to the Tp-link router.
We thank You for Reading At fixingblog.com