Welcome to fixingblog.com
Follow the instruction to setup printer with wireless
Dell Printer Wireless Setup
- Turn on your printer and a computer connected to your wireless network.
- Insert the Software and Documentation CD that came with your Dell
- printer into your computer’s disc drive. or you can also download your printer driver and software.
- Accept the terms of the License Agreement, and follow the directions..
- Connect your USB cable to your computer and your printer, if the on-screen instructions ask you to. Disconnect the cable when it tells you to as well.
- Complete the installation process as instructed, and then configure your printer and align your cartridges.
- Click the Start button and then choose Control Panel.
Double-click Devices and Printers from the Control Panel.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select the option for adding a wireless or network printer
- Windows will search for any printers on your network.
Select your printer from the list
- If the Add Printer Wizard pops up, select your printer’s Manufacturer and model, and click OK.
Complete the rest of the steps until you click Finish
Add your printer through wireless
- Ensure the USB cable is attached to both the printer and the computer
Click Start-> Click Programs-> Click Dell Printers-> Click Dell Printer Home-> Click the Settings tab-> Click Wireless setup utility.
The printer looks for nearby wireless networks and displays them. Your Wireless Network Name Appears in the List
- Click on your network and click on continue.
- Enter the network key
- The Allow Dell Software window may appear if so click OK or Continue.
- When instructed remove the USB cable from the computer and printer
- Printer is setup on the network now
🙂 I hope this will help you.