Here are some steps –
Select “Start” and type “Time“.
Select the “Date and Time” option.
If the date or time is incorrect, select “Change date and time…” to change it. If the time zone is incorrect, select “Change date and time…” the change it.
Select “OK” when done.
“There is a problem with this website’s security certificate” Your internet browser will work again if not then TRIED TO RESET INTERNET EXPLORER or use other browser like google chrome, mozilla firefox.
step 3- install security certificate..
You can try to install the security certificate.
1. In Windows Internet Explorer 7, click Continue to this website (not recommended).
2. A red Address Bar and a certificate warning appear.
2. Click the Certificate Error button to open the information window.
3. Click View Certificates, and then click Install Certificate.
4. On the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificate.
now close your browser and try to open it again..
Run Internet Explorer.
Go to Tools > Internet Options.
Click on the Advanced tab.
Scroll down to the Security section and uncheck ‘Warn about certificate address mismatch’.
Click Ok and Restart your PC.