Hello, there settings up any with Require extra care and effective method so that printer can communicate with computer and router. in this article, we provide you all the key information that you would need for dell printer setup.
Dell Printer Setup can be done using various methods such as-
- USB Cable method
- Wireless Method
Pre-installation Requirements for Printer
For both of the Methods to work, you would require the dell printer driver that can be downloaded and installed from the official website but before you download the dell Printer Drivers
- Please uninstall any other Printer driver from the machine that you are going to use for the dell printer setup.
- Nowadays printer manufacturers do not provide you the driver CD because the internet is available everywhere and you can download the driver from the website.
- unbox the printer and connect all cables as instructed in the manual.
- insert ink cartridges, and paper and plug the printer into the power outlet.
once you have done that let’s start with the installation part.
Dell Printer Wireless Setup
- Go to the official Dell Printer Driver Website. here https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us?app=drivers
- type the model number of your printer and search for the driver.
- download the software and double click to run the application and open the software.
- Please agree with terms and conditions choose language, country
- Follow the onscreen instraction to setup dell printer when asked the connection method please choose the wireless method.
- now the printer will search the wifi networks around the printer and show up with the list of available wifi network names.
- Please choose your Network name and click Next
- type the wifi password and click next to follow on screen instractions to get the setup done.
- once the setup is finished please restart the computer print a test page to make sure the setup is done and printer is working.
by default the printer driver will aut add the printer to your computer printer list however you can also manual add the printer to computer and share the printer over the network.
in case the setup failed please uninstall the printer driver and manually connect the printer to wifi.
go to how to connect dell printer to wifi guide and get started.
I hope this will help you… if not then plz share your issue in comments.