Here are two step to install and setup Dell printer.
Make sure that you are connected with your network and your printer is connected to your laptop/desktop.
If you don’t have cd then download your printer driver from your manufacturer printer site and download your printer driver with your model No. and connect your printer to your laptop with USB cable and run your printer driver from your computer. and follow the instruction.
Now your printer is installed.
Read more- How to Fix Paper Jam In Printer?
The other way to manually setup dell printer –
- Click on start
- Go to devices and printers
- Click on add a printer
- Then click on add a local printer by USB-
- Don’t do anything you can choose use an existing port.
- Click on next.
- Now you can see there a list of your manufacturer printer.
- Select your printer brand name and now choose printer model no.
- If you are not able to see your printer model no. then click on windows update.
- Click on next
- Name your printer.
- Click next
- Make as your default printer
- Now click on a print test page to check out your connection that is connected to your printer.
- Click o the finish.
Note- If your printer is not working then right click on your printer icon and click on troubleshoot. it will fix the problem connection between your printer and laptop.
I hope this will help you… if not then plz share your issue in comments.