Hello Friends ,
Welcome to fixingblog.com
Now these days we don’t use phone just for calling its our music player , its our camera , we like to do video call and much more .
when sound is not working in your phone it Create problem for you so can’t just use your the way you want it .
Basic Sound Troubleshooting in phone –
Here are some step’s to fix your sound problem in your phone –
1- Check your phone volume – Press your volume up/down button and increase your volume.
2- Restart Your Mobile Phone and remove your headphone and clean your headphone jack .
3- Silent/ vibrate switch is turned on –
- Go to the settings >
- Tap on sound >
- Go to the volume. Once you’re in that setting you can adjust the volume for music, ringtones and notifications.
4- Update your firmware –
- Go to setting >
- Tap on about phone/device
- Now Tap on system update/ software update
- Tap on check for update.
Download the most recent update for your phone.
5- Check your music app and clean cache-
- Go to the setting and then
- Tap on app’s
- Go to your music player then click on clear data.
6- Remove moisture –
Switch off your phone, remove your battery/sim/memory card now you can remove the residue or moisture by waving a hair dryer on low heat over the phone.
check the phone sound
7- Install SoundAbout from play store
Install a SoundAabout app in your phone through play store and choose the media preference audio.
choose on lets app decide.
8- you can also try this option –
The solution is simple, revive the speakers and receiver with the code *#*#0673#*#* and press speaker on, then receiver on and then again speaker on. In an instant every sound is back.
9- Reset Your Mobile Phone
- You can also try to reset your phone i.e. restore your mobile phone to factory settings.
- Go to setting.
- Tap backup and reset.
- Click on factory data reset (Erases all data on phone)
- Remove SD card
- Tap on reset phone.Now check your sound if not working then try step 6.
10- Factory Data Hard Reset-
- Play back the recording on your external speakers.
- If you can hear the audio, the speakers are fine.
- Now If you can’t, try performing a factory data reset but take the backup of your data .
If you don’t know: how to reset your phone then read here.
If none of the steps above have fixed your Android speaker problem, get your phone checked out at a service center. You may have a hardware issue, which means you’ll need to have the speaker replaced.
I hope this will help you out to fix your phone sound .