Welcome to fixingblog.com
How to Factory Reset android phone –
OK friends whatever the reason you have for resetting the phone please take full backup your data . because once its reset its Gone .
Because when your perform factory reset on android phone Your all data and settings will be Erased forever . So again its better to have backup of your data .
So if Your phone is in working condition just try connecting it to computer using a USB cable and than copy and paste your full data .
or you can also use any online backup or storage service to back up your data .
Do You Know Many Phone Problems can be fixed in by booting your phone in safe mode – How to Boot android phone in safe mode ?
see if that helps if not
than lets Go back to Reset your android phone -: if your phone is in working condition just follow steps –
How to Factory reset the Phone Using settings
- Click the menu or the home key
- Go to the Settings
- Now go to Back up And Reset
- Tap on Factory data reset
- there Will be a pop up saying are you sure you want to reset it
- just click on Reset the Phone and Erase everything .
If for any reason You can’t access Your settings just follow steps below –
Try Hard Reset on Android Phone –
its very simple just go step by step
in order to hard reset your phone to factory settings try this-
- Just press the power key and volume up at the same time and hold them together simultaneously .
- Keep Holding The both Keys together until you see the recovery options mode
- Use Volume key to navigate through recovery options and perform a reset on your phone .
- Now wait and make Sure its plugged with power source so your battery don’t die in middle of process .
Please Comment Below And Let us Know If you need any other Help Resetting your Phone .
We Thank Your for Reading at fixingblog.com