Fix Camera not working in Android Phone-
Thanks for coming to fixingblog.com
so let’s go and solve this camera issue step by step –
while fixing the camera in your Android follow these instructions
- Close all programs and try closing any other program from the background.
- Now restart the phone and see if the camera works
If the camera in your phone I still not working then try doing these too –
- Try removing S.D card and wait for 1 min and free some space in your memory card.
- Please go to Settings> Application> Camera> Storage> Clear cache> Restart mobile and see if this fix your phone camera.
- Try Updating the software of your phone and then restart the phone.
- Try this one too if possible remove the battery and wait for like 2 min then plug the battery. see if the camera is working
Fix camera not working by doing reset on phone –
when you have tried almost all the steps mentioned above and still camera not working in your phone please try doing a factory reset on your phone that could also solve the problem.
please follow this post- https://fixingblog.com/factory-reset-android-phone/ and see if this fix your problem.
please comment below for any other issue with your phone Camera. we would love to solve the issue. thanks for Reading.