Welcome to Fixingblog.com
Sound Problems Are common issue with Laptop Once in while. Most of the time it’s the sound driver Or sound Setting cause these Problems. Let’s Solve these Problems One By One –
Fix Compaq Laptop Sound Problems –
in this guide, we will learn all steps to trouble shoot and fix Compaq laptop sound issues –
- first, restart the Compaq laptop and check the volume key try doing up and down and see the volume is not locked
- then right click on the sound icon at the trouble shoot the sound settings
- restart the laptop and see if this fixed Compaq laptop sound.
- you also need to verify the sound online try playing on you tube and offline just to make sure that program or the website does not have any issue.
- before we start just Check out this you tube video tutorial to fix the sound issue –
updating the sound driver in Compaq laptop-
- to fix Compaq laptop sound you just need to go to control panel and go to devise manager
- Select the sound driver and update the sound driver online.
- After updating the Sound driver please restart the laptop and see if this solved the sound problem.
Read More 5 Ways Fix Laptop With No Sound Problems
try downloading latest software online –
if this did not solve the sound problem then try uninstalling the sound driver and install the latest driver for sound
- go to the device manager and select the sound driver and uninstall the sound driver.
- make sure you uninstall the sound driver please don’t delete the sound driver
- now restart the laptop and then update the sound driver again and see if the sound start working
- if you are trying to play sound using the head phone we will recommend you please unplug and plug the device.
- make sure play back device is selected and its work
- try performing the sound test
- for more visit https://fixingblog.com/why-laptop-sound-is-not-working/
- try removing any other program that can block the sound
- turn of all sound effects and extra setting or mode see if this works
Please comment below and let us know if you have any other problems with your laptop sound.
We Thank You For Reading At Fixingblog.com