Welcome to fixingblog.com
Fix-Belkin router blinking orange
An idea of Belkin router is blinking orange is simple but there can be many more reason behind that light code.
- it just can be ISP issue (may be internet service provider is down )
- you might want to restart the modem then router and wait for like 1 min this Belkin router blinking orange to green.
Just follow these steps and let’s see if they work for you. restart the modem (DSL modem or ISP device) and restart the router.
If this did not fix the Belkin router we might need to perform a reset on Belkin wireless router.
Reset Belkin Router –
After you reset the Belkin wireless router you also need to restart the modem again and this time please restart your computer also.
Now just connect everything using a cable or connect the router with modem.
At your computer, you can see a new Belkin network click on that and then connect with that Belkin network.
Read More Reset Belkin router to Default settings
It’s not fixed yet you need to open the Belkin router setup page and type 192.168.2.1
Now you can setup the Belkin wireless router as a new router.
Read More About How to setup Belkin wireless router?
You change settings as you wish. now restart the Belkin router and modem and see if this will work.
Tips and Tricks-
- after resetting your Belkin wireless router when you setup it make sure you choose the right internet connection type
- just test your modem connection by connecting the laptop direct to the modem .
- Update the Belkin router Firmware
See if this Information Helps You.
Comment below and let us know if you need any other help .