Welcome to Fixingblog.com
Before You Continue Learning about how to setup Tp-link Wireless router in your Home we must tell you a few interesting facts about Tp-link wireless Router.
Tp-link is a Chinese manufacturer. they build home Computer networking devices like Router, Switches and Networking Cables.
Most of the time when you have a Tp-link router you don’t need a Modem because of Its a (modem-cum-router) combo of modem and Router.
How to Setup Tp-link Wireless Router-
if you have a Cable Provider and you have a Router and you would like to set up with your internet connection.
Here are a few very simple steps to Go with –
- First Connect the internet cable which came from internet service Provider (Cable coming from wall ) to Tp-link router.
- Now Connect the computer with Tp-link router using an Ethernet cable.
- Please Open the Internet Browser like Google Chrome, Firefox or internet explorer.
- On the Very Top of your Internet browser Please type 192.168.1.1 to access the Tp-link router configuration page.
- Now you can enable your wireless and follow the instruction setup the router.
- Please setup SSID (network name ) And the network key (password) as your wish.
- After you setup please Save all the settings and reboot your Tp-link router.
- Now Your tp-link router has been installing.
- You can also contact your internet service Provider to help you set up the Tp-link router.
Install Tp-link with PPPoE Connection –
After You Connect the Tp-link router With cable came from an internet service provider.
- Open the browser and access the setup page given above instructions
- You can Configure WAN Connection Type
- On the router’s management page, click Network > WAN on the left of the web page:
- Change the WAN Connection Type to PPPoE.
- Type the username and password given by your internet service provider
- After settings just save the settings and reboot your router
- You can change SSID name and security password whenever you like
- Restart your computer and Try Connecting to the wireless network.
Tips : –
=> Make sure You Reboot Your Tp-link router And Computer after tp-link setup.
=> Please Remember its combo device (modem+router) so please Do not reset it again and again.
=> for any other help, visit see if this all help.
Please Comment Below For any other Help related to Tp-link router.
We thank You for Reading At fixingblog.com