Here are some step’s to Forgot the password –
- Go to Mobile keypad and dial *2767*3855# and then call it will reset your phone your phone will switch off and then again switch on by itself and it’s done.
Unlock with google account-
- Make sure you have set and signed up with Google account before the phone was locked.
- Input any password when system alert you have type the wrong password try it again 30 seconds later. Put it again..
- The system shows Forgotten the password.
- Touch on forgot the password.
- Enter your Gmail user id and password to sign in. (Make sure the phone is connected to the internet.)
Your device will now unlock.
Read more- How to Reset iPhone to factory settings
Reset your password through your pc.
Download For windows version- DOWNLOAD NOW
Download For Mac version-DOWNLOAD NOW
Install this program on your computer.
- Run android data recovery on pc.
- Go to more tools.
- Click on Android lock screen removal
- Click next
- Connect your phone to the computer via USB cable.
- When it ask for removing the password.
- Click on start.
- Now the screen lock password will successfully remove.
Reset phone to factory setting.
See this video to reset your phone-
Power off your phone.
Press power button and volume down –key and home/camera button simultaneously. (If your mobile device does not have camera/home button then press power button and volume down button simultaneously) now you will enter the recovery mode.
In Samsung –
- Using your “Volume up and down” button and for choosing option use home/camera button.
- Tap wipe data /factory reset. on another phone.
- then choose wipe cache partition to erase all the setting and data in the phone and reboot the phone.
- Use power button and use volume down key until you find the “Factory Data Reset” option.
- Tap Reset phone this option appears on factory data reset.
- It will appear a confirmation msg to clear data.
- Select Erase everything and wait for the process.
Your screen lock will be removed. No again sign in with Gmail and set the new password.
For more help here are some Video and Articles-
Video for iPhone-
Articles- Read more about Phone locked issue.
😉 I think it will help you…