Hello Linksys Users , Welcome To Fixingblog.com
Do You Have Problem With Your Linksys Wireless Router ?
If Yes Than Let Us Tell You That We Can Guide You How To get Your Linksys Wireless Router Working Again In Easy And Quick Steps –
First Lets Find Out Why Linksys Wireless Router Is Not Connecting With Internet .
- Linksys Router Has Lost Internet Connectivity From Modem .
- Wireless Router Firmware Is Outdated Or Possibly Any Other Reasons That Made Your Linksys Quit Working .
Checkout Some Baby Steps First –
- Doing a restart solves the most of the problem in wireless router .
- Try doing the power cycle (Restart) Your Modem ,Computer,Router and see it works for your Linksys Wireless Router .
If Your linksys wireless router is Still Not Working or giving you issue to connect with any device in home. Please Read Further –
Fix your linksys wireless router –
1- Please Restart the linksys router and restart the modem and connect them using a cable (make sure from the internet port)
see if this works if not than go to other step.
2- Now please just reset the linksys router using the reset key at the back of your linksys wireless router .
just press the reset key using paper-clip or Pen and Hold for like 30-45 seconds and than let it go .
You must reboot the router and modem After Reset Of Linksys Router .
3- now you can see a unsecured linksys wireless network in the network list of your computer and please try to connect with it.
4- Please type 192.168.1.1 on the top of browser (URL)of your computer.
now please setup the router like a new wireless router
go to wireless security tab and setup SSID and PASSWORD for your router.
and after setup restart all the devices (modem and router and computer )
it should work if linksys is still not working try contacting with ISP.
see if that works and solves the problem in router . let me know if you need any other help .
Tips For Linksys Router –
1-Please do not reset linksys WiFi router again and again it May Cause Hardware problems in Router .
2. While setting the linksys wireless router 2nd time please do not use same SSID (NETWORK Name) and Password (WIRELESS PASSWORD).
this seems to help a lot (personal experience )
3. Please do not reset the Modem in any case that will not help to solve this problem .
We Hope This Will Help You To Fix Linksys Wireless Router .
Please Comment below for any other issue With Linksys Wireless Router .
We Thank You For Reading At Fixingblog.com