Welcome to Fixingblog.com
Fix Hp Printer Offline and Not Printing-
Here are some steps to follow –
Check for the following setting:
- Open Printers and Faxes in windows 7 show device and printer in control panel.
- Double-click on the icon of the printer you want to change to online. A pop-up window detailing all current print jobs will open.
- Go to “Printer” in the menu bar of the pop-up window and uncheck “Use Printer Offline”.
- This action will change the printer from offline to online.
- If you don’t find Printer in the menu bar then search for “Use Printer Offline” option in pop-up windows and uncheck it and click on OK button.
Go to Start-> Control Panel-> Administrative Tools
Services and scroll to Print Spooler and make sure it is set on Automatic and Started.
If it not working then try to go in the network and Reinstall the print driver.
If your printer connects to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
Search Windows for devices and click Devices and Printers in the list of results.
Right-click the icon for your printer, and click Remove Device.
Here are some More Tips to Try –
- The computer uninstalls the printer software.
Restart the computer.
- Go to HP Support – Software & Drivers to find and download printer software that matches your model of HP printer.
- Install the software according to the instructions on the HP website.
- If you are using a USB connection, only connect the cable when instructed to do so during the software installation.
- Try printing again and note what happens.
- See the printer prints, you are done.
- If the print job becomes stuck again, continue to the next step.
If not, do so.
We Will Recommend You to Do a System Restore see if that works
Try a System Restore to a point in time BEFORE the problem Started.
🙂 I hope this will help You to fix the Printer Offline issue.
😉 Please Comment Below and Let us Know if you Need any other Help with Printer Or still your hp printer says offline.