Hello Friends, Welcome to Fixingblog.com
How to Setup Belkin wireless router –
Belkin Routers are the Best Home Wireless Router and Belkin router can be setup using just Few simple steps .
Few Things You Need Upfront To setup Belkin Wireless Router
- Internet Connection From Your Internet service Provider Like At&t, Comcast , Verizon etc.
- Ethernet Cable (Internet Cable) Mostly RJ45 (For Connecting Modem To Belkin Router )
- A Computer (Optional)
You Can Setup The Belkin Wireless Router With Phone Or Tablet Via Using Any Full Browser Like Chrome,Firefox Or Internet Explorer Etc .
Best Hack – Please Reset Belkin Router Before You Setup It This Will Make Job More Easy .
Read More About Belkin router connect but no internet access
Setup Belkin router –
Now connect the computer with router using the one more Ethernet cable.
In Case You Do Not Have Extra Ethernet Cable Please Reset The Belkin Router And Click On Wireless Icon In Your Computer.
Connect With The Unsecured Belkin Router And Open The Browser
- Once You Connected The Belkin Router With Computer Please Open The Web Browser And Type 192.168.2.1 And Hit Enter .
2- Belkin Router setup Page Or Belkin Dashboard will come up And Now you Can Configure The Settings In your Belkin router .
- You can change or setup password as you wish . After setup Your Belkin Router Please Restart Your Router And Computer.
3. Sometimes you may also get issues with Belkin router setup just like –
While Belkin router setup you Might see that your system is not detecting the modem.
In that scenario We will Advise Yo just restart the modem and Router Than try Again Belkin router setup Guide .
Belkin wireless router setup with only one internet cable
For Belkin router setup you can also try this one more method.
Please plug the modem with Belkin wireless router using the internet cable (Ethernet )and turn the modem and router on.
Now go and check on your computer you will see a new Belkin network name.
Just click on it and you can connect with the belkin router web interface using this network .
It may ask for password please look inside the new router box there will be a card inside it . you can also see the default password at the back of your router .
If you don’t find it anywhere try resetting the belkin router using the reset key at the back . visit https://fixingblog.com/why-belkin-router-is-blinking-orange-and-not-working/ and see if this helps to reset your belkin router .
Now click connect after reset or after you typed the password and it will take you to Belkin router setup page and now you can setup Belkin wireless router by given instruction.
you can customize Belkin router dashboard and lock the router .you can also control the settings like password , channel , parental control and access to the websites .
1. If these steps do not work please do not reset the router more than 3-5 times it will make hardware problem in Belkin router .
2. Please update Belkin router firmware time to time and restart after update .
3. Always make sure you check the connection type for setup of Belkin wireless router
4-Some of connection types are- Dynamic IP connection , PPPoE , static ip address
These are some useful tips for installing and configuring the Belkin wireless router .
Belkin router setup for mac –
are you having trouble with belkin router setup with mac computer ?
no need to worry .
just follow steps one by one and this will enable you to install your belkin wireless router with mac .
- Plug the Belkin wireless router with modem using internet cable to the internet port.
- Now restart the Belkin router and restart the mac also . once its turned on login to your computer
- You can see a new Belkin router network on the network list please connect with it
- Follow the instruction and detect the connection and setup belkin router using the recommended settings .
- Setup password and network name for your wireless router and save the settings and restart the router and great it should be setup and now you can use it .
please let us know if you have any other problems with Belkin router .
For more help read here some Blog’s/Article’s-
please comment below and let us know for any other help to setup Belkin router
We thanks you for Reading at fixingblog.com