If You Need To Forwarding Port In Belkin Wireless Router Please Follow Instructions and Get It Going.
Let’s Go And Fix It –
Belkin Router Port Forwarding-
The Port forwarding process is Dependant on the Brand and Model Number of the Router being used.
Sometimes For Some Type Of Games Or Program, You Need to Do Port Forwarding In Your Router.
Security Or Home Camera Also Need Port Forwarding sometimes For better Connectivity and Performance.
Requirements- These Are the Things That You Might Need Before You Go And Try to do the Belkin Router Port Forwarding.
- The IP address of the computer or device to have the port forwarded to
- The port numbers to be used and whether they are TCP or UDP ports
- The router connected to the computer using an Ethernet cable.
Port forwarding of a router is required with your system to allow user access to your Connected application Or device.
Regardless of the Belkin Wired Router being used, the process of port forwarding is similar to every other Router.
You will need to enable the ports by locating the port range forwarding screen.
With most Belkin routers the port forwarding screen is located within the Virtual Servers option tab.
The setup instruction outlined below is an example of port forwarding using Belkin Model F5D8230-4.
Instruction To Belkin Router Port Forwarding-
Step 1: Open your web browser. Enter the router IP address 192.168.2.1 in the address bar And Login To Your Router.
Step 2: In the status page, select the Virtual Servers option located down the left-hand side of the page.
Step 3: In the Administrator’s page, enter your password. The default setting is left blank.
Select the Submit button.
In Case If You Can’t access Belkin Router Please Reset Your Belkin Router and setup it Again Please Follow : How to setup Belkin wireless router in easy steps?
In the Virtual Server screen proceed as follows: – Enable the system by checking the enabled box –
Now In the Description column enter a description of your Device that You Want to forward the port for . –
- In the Inbound Port entry field enter in the first box the first number of the port you need to port forward and the ending port number in the second box in (e.g. 80 – 80) – In the Type field, select Both.
- Now In the Private IP Address field, enter the IP address of the Device(Xbox, DVR ETC.)
- In the Private Ports column re-enters in the first box,
- the first number of the port you need to port forward and in the second box the ending port number (e.g. 80 – 80). –
- Select the Apply Changes button located at the top of the page to save your changes Port forwarding is now complete for the Belkin router
For Any Other Help : Visit Belkin Support
🙂 I hope this will help you do Belkin Router Port Forwarding.