hello and welcome to fixingblog.com ,
lets get straight to the point we understand many people face computer boot problem with there laptop or desktop computers not booting and turning on .
Laptop not turning or computer boot problem-
Case 1 : laptop is not booting : –
try these few steps and see if this will get your laptop boot issue fix –
- just unplug the battery from laptop (it is possible that your battery is drained out ) wait for like 5 min.
- now plug the battery back to laptop and connect the charger . let the laptop charge for 30 min minimum .
- try booting the laptop and see if your laptop is booting .
- after this if your laptop do not boot then press the power key and hold for 20 seconds and see if this will help to boot your laptop .
- you can try booting your laptop while plugged in with power because in some case your battery also can be dead so please make sure all this steps .
Case 2 : laptop is turning on but gets auto shutdown : –
- just try going in safe mode using F8 and perform a reset or restore .
- try checking the bios setting and make sure hard driver is selected as a primary boot device .
- remove any other addition cable or device if that is plugged to laptop that can also be a reason for this boot problem .
Case 3 : desktop is not booting or not turning on : –
-with desktop computer you can try many options
- first thing to make sure are you getting power to your desktop computer . please check the power cable and outlet for this .
- now try holding the power key for 20 sec and see the if this helps to boot .
- the desktop or else you can open the cover of your desktop computer and check the smps
- clean the dust inside the desktop and check that make sure none of the cable is broken or damage
- try looking on VGA cable(video cable) and make sure its plugged with computer .
- after all these steps see if computer boot problem fixed .
after all i can only suggest you contact with manufacturer company and let them take a look into .
please comment below and let us know for any other steps .
thanks for coming and reading fixingblog.com