Welcome to fixingblog.com
Acer laptop won’t connect to wireless
while your Acer laptop won’t connect to wireless it can stop all internet activity.
without the internet, we know how it feels and we know the pain of no internet connection.
we are sure that you have already tried many things to fix your Acer wireless connection.
just try this post. there is a fair chance after reading this post you will be able to fix your wireless internet connection with Acer laptop.
folks lets understand the wireless Problem with Acer laptop wireless connection.
Baby steps –
Did you try rebooting your Acer see if that fix your wireless connection issue with your issue laptop?
Read More about FIX Windows laptop won’t connect to wireless to a router ?
Go On blame Windows for this –
Sometimes its just a wrong windows update that you might have installed without checking it.
Friend as an endpoint user you must understand that all updates given by Microsoft not meant to install. Trust us It’s not Microsoft fault
you must filter them before you install them but let’s just leave this topic for now.
So you just follow the steps as we recommended-
Fix Acer laptop wireless connection
- just restart the laptop
- open the control panel or click on windows key and type “device manager”
- Now select the options “Network adapters”
- please look on the Top of your device manager means you can see action click on it and click on scan for hardware changes.
if this did not work just never mind – it was just a basic step
Read More About : windows laptop frequently disconnecting from wireless
Try updating the Acer laptop wireless adapter –
- Please don’t do it by using the device manager that is confusing. try this one –
- Open the control panel
- Go to network and the internet>click Network and Sharing Center.
- At the left-hand top click on change adapter settings.
You can see Ethernet (local network ) and WiFi (wireless ) connection
- Please take your mouse pointer on the wireless connection and right click on it.
- Go to properties and now here click on configure
- Now you see a box coming with many options first go to power management.
- Unchecked the both box and apply the settings now you need to click on driver section on top of that box.
- Please click on update driver and click on search automatically for updated driver software
then wait for it to download and install the driver . after its updated click on finish and restart the computer see if that works
Try uninstalling Acer wireless adapter software
- just go to the device manager and select the network adapter and uninstall the wireless adapter that you are using and restart see if that works
- if all this did not work Don’t worry just find out your computer model number
- click on windows key type msinfo32 and select system information
- here you can find the model number of your Acer laptop.
- now uninstall the wireless adapter and download the latest wireless adapter software using the model number.
- You can use any other computer to download the software from Acer website.
- now Save it in your USB flash drive .now plug the USB flash drive and run the application.
- after it’s installed restart the computer and see if this fix your wireless connection.
- You can also try changing the encryption type of your wireless security see if that helps.
see if all help you to fix Acer laptop wireless connection.
Check out this Post also if you think that your computer is acting slow – Top 10 tricks(Quick And Smart steps) to Speedup your windows computer
We thank you for Reading at fixingblog.com